2k2UM Beginners Tournament #2 (+ #1 Results)
Do you have poor reaction time?
Do you block? And often? Hate blocking?
Are you a flowchart?
No matter how hard you practice you just can never get it right?
Then this tournament is for you: BEGINNERS and SCRUBS Tournament #2
Although anyone is welcome really pff, I will label this as a beginners tournament anyway. I will be busy with the brackets during the event.
Date of the tournament :
Monday 22 November 2010 at 22h30 GMT on xbox Live. Make sure you know your time region in your country to match.
Number of players :
8 players, 16 if reserves exceed.
To register leave a comment HERE with your gamertag and location.
Registration Example :
Gamertag : oRaNgEjUiCeFaN1994
Connection : ADSL 4 Mbits/s
– First replies get priority.
– On the day I will send u a friends request and at 22:30 I will invite you to a party, no need to talk just be there so I know you’re available
– I will tell you the name of your opponent
– accept friends request with your opponent, I will kik u out of party (to avoid lag from ppl talking)
– create a player match and play your opponent
– both players messages me who won and how many rounds then click on my profile and press “join party” again
– First to 2 wins for everything.
– Default settings in player match (60 seconds, no boss characters etc. EX Takuma/Robert allowed)
– Round Robin system based on wins (including rounds), draws = elimnation match.
– Can change characters during the tournament.
– Ping under 140 ideal. You will know this if you are a regular player.
– If it?s laggy, tough it up. Remember that we don?t all live in the same time zone. It sucks, but what can you do?
– If one player drops, that person forfeits the MATCH. You may still go for best out of 3 games.
– If both player drops, redo the match. If it happens a second time, it?ll count as a draw (meaning the games would be 1-1, and the last match will be a tie-breaker).
You don’t have to register to the forum, just leave a message on the main page and be on at the right time. Although you can also reply on the forum page HERE if you want to repeat the signup info or to cancel etc.
Beginners Tournament 1 Results:
Finals: Hippolyte62 vs Kusogaki
More videos @ Youtube
Thank you everyone for playing see you next Monday, Tournament 2 Signup available above with a possible new system to allow for any number of entrants – round robin counting the most wins (counting rounds too).