ASH ASH ASH BORKEN
Ash_Crimson
Is it a bot?
A.K.A.:Trollish Jerk
Currently Playing:KOF - 13
PSN:uselessthe1st
Re: KOF XIII: Saiki

Post by Ash_Crimson » Sun Apr 01, 2012 13:47

I've been trying some combo's (they mostly follow the same theme though) and they're all in the corner:

1. J .C + fwd .B + Standing .C + QCB .D (hold .D) bk .B + qcf qcf .K = 445 Damage + One meter

2. J .C + fwd .B + Standing .C + QCB .D XXX qcf .C Jump + bk .B + qcf .A + qcf .A + DP .D (Hold .D) = 418 Damage + half of drive cancel meter

3. J .C + fwd .B + Standing .C + QCB .D (hold .D) bk .B + qcf .C + qcf qcf .K = 525 Damage + One meter + half of drive cancel meter

People probably already know about these, but just wanted to put them down incase someone didn't/

Ash_Crimson
Is it a bot?
A.K.A.:Trollish Jerk
Currently Playing:KOF - 13
PSN:uselessthe1st

Post by Ash_Crimson » Tue Apr 03, 2012 20:16

Here's one that works in the middle of the screen (around the starting positions!)

Note: You can use any jumping attack (beyond J. .C .D of course!) to begin this combo

1. J. .D + Standing .C + QCB .D (hold .C) + DP .B xxx qcf .C + QCB .D (Hold D) + bk .B + DP .B xxx qcf .C + QCB .D (hold .C) bk .B + qcf qcf .K

= 657 Damage, full drive cancel meter and one meter

However you could do this, if you wished to use only half of the drive cancel:

2. 1. J. .D + Standing .C + QCB .D (hold .C) + DP .B xxx qcf .C + QCB .D (Hold D) + bk .B + qcf qcf .K

= 542 Damage, half drive cancel meter and one meter

Of if you want to use the bare minimum (no meter) then here's one that requires only half a drive cancel:

3. 1. J. .D + Standing .C + QCB .D (hold .C) + DP .B xxx qcf .C + QCB .D (Hold D) + bk .B + DP .D (hold .D)

= 462 Damage & Half drive cancel

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron

Post by Toxic Avanger » Wed Jan 23, 2013 08:38

So, I'm actually still developing the character and still discovering things and stuff, after many months of trying out things I feel some confidence that I have kinda rounded down the things that I'm going to do for good.

--> Regular combos <<--

+ cr .B x3 , DP .D -> .D
Hurts for 171 and needs a very quick input else the DP gets blocked. I used to be content with merely doing QCB after light attack, but you are losing too much damage by not doing this one.

+ cr .B x2 , qcf .A .C , qcf qcf .D
Hurts for 368 and you could argue that it's too little for 2 bars, but as Saiki completely lacks non corner damage out of light attacks this can be useful in those circumstances. There is a pretty near trick to get this one, basically while the EX fireball is almost done, you input a QCF, then you dash and input another QCF and the DM will come out running and will easily hit if you let Saiki cover good distance. As usual, you can hold C during the DP and get the drive cancel.

+ cls .C , QCB .D -> .C , DP .B -> qcf .C , qcf qcf .B
Does 429 for a single bar and a drive, not too shabby. The execution tips from the previous combo pretty much all apply here.

+ cls .C , QCB .B .D -> .A , QCB .D -> .B , qcf qcf .D
Hurts for 425 and is pretty nice for 2 bars and no drive, again this can be pretty useful as Saiki has pretty poor combos outside the corner. There is a little bit of a trick here, and that is if Saiki is cornered or close to the corner, the first teleport needs to be done with B instead of A. I think I mentioned this one before, but I thought that it was important to point out it's damage.

--> Regular HD combos <<--

+ cls .C [ HD ] cr .C , QCB .D -> .C , DP .B -> qcf .C -> qcf qcf .B -> QCB HCF .A .C
Worth 825 points and it's an Ultra basic non corner NeoMax combo. The reason of why you should do a cr C and hold down while you HD is so that the teleport will never leave you behind the enemy.

+ cls .C [ HD ] cls .C , QCB .B .D -> .A , [ DP .D -> QCB .D -> .C ] x2 , DP .D -> QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , [ DP .B -> qcf .C ] x2 , QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , qcf .A , qcf qcf .B
Your only wall carry that goes for 780 points of damage for 2 bars. What I love the most about this combo is that it's highly customizable depending on how far from the corner you catch the enemy. Basically every time I practice this I end up with something different that can be worked out in some other ways, it's pretty fun. You probably will need to dash after the first teleport.

--> Corner combos <<--

** Be careful of corner combos, since if the enemy is back turned you might switch positions when using the .D teleport, in that case use an .A teleport, you'll lose hits if you don't improvise, but is better than dropping it. **

+ cls .C , QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B -> DP .D -> .D
Worth 275 of damage, it needs the absolute most strict timing after the teleport and pretty perfect corner, otherwise the DP will whiff. I don't really like this one that much....

+ cr .B x3 , QCB .B -> qcf .C , qcf .A , DP .D -> .D
Hurts for 331, it's kinda deceitful, but you can't do something more complicated unless you use bars.

+ cr .B x2 , qcf .A .C , QCB .D , DP .D -> .D
With 339, it's pretty decent for a single bar and it can be easily extended with a single drive.

+ cls .C , QCB .B .D -> .D -> bk .B -> QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , DP .B -> qcf .C , QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , qcf .A , qcf qcf .B
A whopping 658 with only 2 bars a single drive, over here this is dubbed as "the murder combo". There are a few details here to consider before going for this combo, first is that the enemy must be very close to the corner, otherwise you won't be able to re-juggle them after the EX kick, the second one is that after the EX kick, the bk .B must be landed very deeply, elsewhere the QCB .D will whiff leaving you wide open.

--> Corner HD combos <<--

** Be careful of corner combos, since if the enemy is back turned you might switch positions when using the .D teleport, in that case use an .A teleport, you'll lose hits if you don't improvise, but is better than dropping it. **

+ cls .C [ HD ] cls .C , QCB .D -> .C , DP .B -> qcf .C , qcf .A , DP .B -> qcf .C , QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , qcf .A , DP .B -> qcf .C , QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , DP .B -> qcf qcf .C , qcf .C , QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B -> DP .D -> .D
Hurts 838 app for a single bar and you can start this combo from for about 1/3 stage from the corner and will still work. The reason of why I said "app" on the damage, is that depending on how you and the combo and on which enemy you are fighting against, the DM will hit differently and thus will score different damage. Now, there are a few details on this combo. At first it looks silly, but comboing the fireball DM in a long sequence can be very good, because that DM completely ignores damage scaling and you can even keep attacking after it, so in some instances is even better than most neomaxes
Now, on the execution notes, to make the qcf .A hit after the teleports you have to input the air bk .B as quickly as possible, also if you misjudged distance and you aren't too close to the corner, it won't hit (just omit it then); notice as well that in order to hit after the qcf .A you must land it kinda deep, normally that isn't a problem but you can screw up the starting part of the combo. Curiously, in order to get the maximum amount of possible hits from the fireball DM without complicated timing, you have to delay a little the bk .B after the air teleport. Also, against some enemies is almost impossible to hit a qcf .C after the fireball DM, in that case just omit it, it's also hard to hit the qcf .C if the fireball DM hits too little hits or if it lands too deep, so use your criteria here to see how it lands.

+ cr .B x3 [HD] cls .C , QCB .D -> .C , DP .B -> qcf .C , qcf .A , DP .B -> qcf .C , QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , qcf .A , DP .B -> qcf .C , QCB .D -> .D -> qcf qcf .B -> QCB HCF .A .C
You max cancel combo, hurts for 927 damage. If you start it with a far .D this is a 100% combo. There is an actual way to make this exact combo a 100% combo but I'll explain it later. On the execution notes, most of the ones from the previous combo still apply, about HD from crouching Bs, it's extremely easy to HD from 2 kicks, however it's pretty crappy for hit confirming so HD from 3 is the best... to make the HD activation easier, you could try doing quickly the first 2 hits and then delay the 3rd one as much as possible, I find it much easier to delay the 3rd kick. Another trick to make this combo easier, is that while in HD mode, you can super cancel for free the air teleport from the QCB .D , this helps tremendously in saving that extremely necessary bit of HD bar to finish the combo.
Now, the trick to make this one a 100% needs an extra bar. The thing is that, if you do the air qcf qcf .K and then you max cancel with the quickest timing possible, the Neomax will push you away from the corner and you wont be able to add more attacks after it, but if you do the max cancel with the latest timing possible, the Neomax won't push you back and you will be able to add an extra dp .B [ damage becomes 941 ] or the qcf qcf .B DM [ damage becomes 1047 ] , if you use the "extend" trick after the Neomax this becomes a 3 bars 100% from a cls .C

+ cr .B , cr .A , cr .C [ HD ] , cls .C , QCB .D -> .C , DP .B -> qcf .C , qcf .A , DP .B -> qcf .C , QCB .D -> .A , short jump forward + bk .B , DP .B -> qcf .C -> QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , short jump forward + bk .B , DP .B -> qcf .C , QCB .D -> .D -> bk .B , short jump forward + bk .B , qcf qcf .B
Hurts for 767 and good luck showing this one to your friends. The key to achieving the beginning part is to input B ~ A as quickly as possible, otherwise the enemy will suffer too much pushback and the cr .C will always get blocked.
Forget about the beginning, but the charm of this is that the HD sequence will hit on a back turned enemy.

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sat Jan 04, 2014 03:12

Updated his first post with trial mode vid.

Will be updating again with cmv and combo notes.