DMs:
QCFHCB + .P : Ranbu
fwd HCF + .P : HSKK.

NeoMax:
qcfhcb + .B .D

Console Changes
- (shown in video) stand CD has faster startup
- You can’t roll recover after being hit by his NEOMAX
- (shown in video) LK Hien Shippuu Kyaku {charge db~f+B} has faster startup, such that it can be comboed from light attacks.
- (shown in video) his f+A floats the opponent upwards if done by itself
- (shown in video) EX Genei Kyaku has less lag afterwards. In the corner you can follow up afterwards without using a drive stock.
- EX Ryuuko Ranbu has more lag after being blocked.
- (shown in video) EX Ryuuko Ranbu has had the damage for each of its hits adjusted. The entire move does the same damage, but its damage in combos has been buffed. The finishing hit now does 100 damage by itself.
- Haoh Shoukou Ken has faster startup and will combo from strong attacks.

Producer Yamamoto says: There’s no invincibility on Robert’s f+LP {f.A}, but when trading with a jump attack, it’s still possible to juggle afterwards. It’s a one command move, so good to keep in mind as an anti-air option. Not only can weak hien-shippukyaku combo from weak attacks, Ryugekiken is useful against opponents who roll forward.
Movelist Vid
Last edited by Dark_Chaotix on Mon Dec 19, 2011 15:15, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: added wall jump

PenPen
MOAR
A.K.A.:Manipulating editor
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Initial D: v6, Football Manager 2011, Dungeon Defenders
PSN:penpen35

Re: KOF XIII - Robert Garcia

Post by PenPen » Wed Jul 28, 2010 15:48

Note on Lobat's f+A, if you don't know, it does 2 hits. But you can only cancel into his DM on the first hit.

Does he have some sort of walljump into his B+D in air? I thought I saw it once/twice. Am I seeing things?

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Kane317 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 18:33

PenPen wrote:Note on Lobat's f+A, if you don't know, it does 2 hits. But you can only cancel into his DM on the first hit.

Does he have some sort of walljump into his B+D in air? I thought I saw it once/twice. Am I seeing things?
No, not seeing things, near wall (in air) press BD and it'll bounce you off like AOF...

Mr KOF from AI likes to back himself into the corner, you chase him in, then bounce off the wall and cross you up with the same BD lol.

fiol
Mode Change!
Mode Change!

Post by fiol » Tue Aug 03, 2010 08:03

ken_garou
Charging...15%
Charging...15%

Post by ken_garou » Thu Aug 05, 2010 02:23

Just want to know the properties of his moves, His command move fwd B hits low? (meaning to say that it cannot be blocked high) How about his fwd A itself ? Is it an overhead?

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Re: KOF XIII: Robert Garcia

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Mon Nov 22, 2010 00:06

fiol

Robert's combo:

Robocop Two
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Robocop Two » Tue Nov 30, 2010 00:50

Okay guys, quick question here. In KoF12 Robert could do .C, fwd .B, df .A [charge] db ~ fwd .D the timing was trickey but it was possible. Is it more damaging in this game to do DP or the kick now? Regardless of what the out come of that is couldn't you DC into a dive kick and then when you land do db ~ fwd .B .D and if that got the opponent to the corner maybe fwd bk fwd .K ?

I really haven't seen much diversity from Robert but I thought maybe some of you guys that have access to this game might be able to try some more stuff out? If I'm asking too much from you guys then okay but it'd be nice to see a bit more testing or hear more about the testing you're doing cos I find that stuff really interesting.

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:14

Robocop Two wrote:Okay guys, quick question here. In KoF12 Robert could do .C, fwd .B, df .A [charge] db ~ fwd .D the timing was trickey but it was possible. Is it more damaging in this game to do DP or the kick now? Regardless of what the out come of that is couldn't you DC into a dive kick and then when you land do db ~ fwd .B .D and if that got the opponent to the corner maybe fwd bk fwd .K ?

I really haven't seen much diversity from Robert but I thought maybe some of you guys that have access to this game might be able to try some more stuff out? If I'm asking too much from you guys then okay but it'd be nice to see a bit more testing or hear more about the testing you're doing cos I find that stuff really interesting.
Strangely both do the exact damage (120) which IMO doesn't reward the c.db~f+K move (I liked that combo in XII as well but I don't really use him in XIII).

I believe you can do all the things you mentioned.

Mr KOF kinda plays him the most over here in AI, and it's not that Robert's not interesting in XIII, he's definitely better than his XII version and we all know he was good then -- it's just that everyone else is also interesting well so we haven't thoroughly tested him out. I dunno if Mr. Kof posts here, but you can PM him over at DC he'd probably give you a better answer.

Robocop Two
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Robocop Two » Tue Nov 30, 2010 20:45

Kane317 wrote:Strangely both do the exact damage (120) which IMO doesn't reward the c.db~f+K move (I liked that combo in XII as well but I don't really use him in XIII).

I suppose the benifit of the db ~ fwd .K is that it has greater wall push?
Kane317 wrote:I believe you can do all the things you mentioned.

Cool, at least my theory fighting isn't terrible :D
Kane317 wrote:Mr KOF kinda plays him the most over here in AI, and it's not that Robert's not interesting in XIII, he's definitely better than his XII version and we all know he was good then -- it's just that everyone else is also interesting well so we haven't thoroughly tested him out. I dunno if Mr. Kof posts here, but you can PM him over at DC he'd probably give you a better answer.
Hmm... guess that happens, just surprised by how few video's from Japan there are of anyone using any characters except K', Elizabeth, Raiden, Kyo and Takuma (with the odd Shen here and there). Robert just looks absolutely solid, a great first or second character on ANY team and still no love? Are the tiers really that far apart?

Oh and what is DC? Cheers

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 23:48

Robocop Two wrote: I suppose the benifit of the db ~ fwd .K is that it has greater wall push?
And style and skill points ;)
Robocop Two wrote: Hmm... guess that happens, just surprised by how few video's from Japan there are of anyone using any characters except K', Elizabeth, Raiden, Kyo and Takuma (with the odd Shen here and there). Robert just looks absolutely solid, a great first or second character on ANY team and still no love? Are the tiers really that far apart?
Actually, the tier list isn't that far apart but it's just when you really start to master the top 4-6 characters you can see a difference. Either way, as far as KOFs are concerned, this is a pretty close tier game. Robert is quite over here in AI, much more than in Japan. BTW, are you the Robocop from XII who used Shen a lot?

Robocop Two
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Robocop Two » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:37

Yup, tis I from England

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 18:13

Robocop Two wrote:Yup, tis I from England
I'll discuss this in the Shen thread.

Robocop Two
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Robocop Two » Thu Dec 02, 2010 17:44

So does any one test out non-HD combos and post them on Youtube or NicoNico? I found a Chin one and a King one but apart from that not much else.

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:24

Robocop Two wrote:So does any one test out non-HD combos and post them on Youtube or NicoNico? I found a Chin one and a King one but apart from that not much else.
There's not much, since the non-HD ones you probably can derive from looking at the HD ones anyways. The Chin one is probably mine, the King one is the Professor's over at mmcafe, and of course there's a ton of HD ones all over the net.

Robocop Two
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by Robocop Two » Fri Dec 03, 2010 14:06

The Chin one I found on niconico and is prior to a match done by dune I believe so I don't think it's yours but I could be wrong. If I find it I'll post it up in the Chin part of the forums.