Command moves:
fwd .A - One Inch

Special moves:
QCF .P - Ein Trigger EX
-> fwd .B - Second Shoot
-> fwd .D - Second Shell
-> bk .K - Blackout

DP .P - Crow Bites
-> fwd .K - Additional Attack (after .C version only)

qcf .K - Blackout

QCB .K - Minutes Spike
-> QCB .K - Narrow Spike

(in air) QCB .K - Mid-air Minutes Spike

DMs:
qcf qcf .P - Heat Drive

QCFHCB .P - Chain Drive (has an EX version)

NeoMAX DM:
HCB HCB .A .C - Hyper Chain Drive

Console Changes
*EX Ein trigger > 2nd shoot properties have been changed. The projectile hits twice and gradually increases in speed.
-Hit box and attack frames have been altered on j.B and j.D
*Air minute spike anywhere juggles
*Recovery improved on minute spike
-Recovery lengthened on Ein trigger – includes 2nd shoot/2nd shell
-Recovery lengthened for narrow spike when blocked
-Weak crow bites has less invincibility. Note that it is only upper body invincible.
-Minute spike properties changed (includes air). Move initiates at a consistent speed regardless of distance to the opponent.
*EX chain drive has special hit properties.

Producer Yamamoto says: Although there are several nerfs, it is possible to score extra damage using air minute spike and the special hit properties on chain drive which was not possible in the arcade. You’ll be able to make up for the nerfs by jumping on chances to aggressively score additional damage. Worthy of special mention – EX 2nd shoot has been changed. It was often used to zone, but can now be used to gain the initiative from long distance.
Movelist Vid
EX Move and Cancel Timing Guide
Combo Tutorial

Other notes:
- Normal moves seem to be based on his pre-2K3 version. CD attack is from the XI version.
- EX Crow Bites is basically his old Heaven's Drive DM.
- down B cancellable.
- f+A guard crushes apparently?

Updated 7/6.

Basic Strategy
qcf .A --> fwd .B to throw fireballs

qcf .A --> fwd .D when you think they are going to jump --> qcb K

when you think they will roll in, just do QCF .A without any follow up, so you're free to attack with c .B or whatever

Spam c .B when anyone gets too close, as you can combo this

Fwd .A for overhead fun

Advanced
qcf .A --> fwd .D --> qcb .K , qcb .K (the narrow spike sliding kick won't hit)--> DP .C, fwd .D

Use qcb .K qcb .K to trip up advancing opponents as it hits low, follow with DP C, fwd D

After knockdown, use hop B to attack and pressure them into the corner, stand a pace away and spam qcf A etc

qcf .A --> bk .K to teleport next to them and throw/combo

Empty hop and c .B combo

qcf .A --> fwd .D --> qcb .K , qcb .K (the narrow spike sliding kick won't hit)--> DP .C, HD Cancel into QCF x2 .P or QCFHCB .P (not sure if this is bufferable yet)

Setups
Standing right in front of opponent, hit with c B, then hop with B. If your opponent is still crouching because they're afraid of getting hit by K''s fast c Bs, they'll get crossed up and you can combo as you wish
Trial mode

Before we start, K' has a few shortcuts that will help with all his trials. In HD mode he can dp+A into qcf+C by inputting dp+A~C. This also work with his dp into qcf+B/D.

3. During f+A, you basically canceling his qcb+B~qcb+B in quick succession so only the slide comes out and counts as apart of the combo. Basically buffering the move.

5. I do qcb~b+BD to get instant air qcb+BD. Some timing is required to get it at maximum height. If done right you will link the DM.

6. To get 2x f+A you have link them ASAP. I always double tap my f+A as for me it comes out consistently. You have to do the second f+A as soon as the first one finishes. If done right, you wont see K' move and it will look like a smooth animation between the first and second f+A. The second hard part some might find is the dp into qcf+AC. You have to do the dp fairly low or the qcf+AC will whiff. Do hcb~f+A then qcf~uf+AC~f+D. If you do just qcf+AC you will get DM, so you have to do the 'uf' to nullify it. The last f+A has to be delayed slight or else it will whiff. This combo will really test your execution skills.

8. I run slightly after the qcf+AC~f+D as it helps land the sC easier, but you dont have to. Once you press sC into BC be ready to input qcb~b+BD to continue the combo. You could also do qcb~ub+BD if you like but that can make to you too high and ruin the combo.

9. Delay the f+A slightly so you can link the qcb+D.

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Re: KOF XIII: K'

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sun May 16, 2010 22:22

I do hope he has multi air minutes spike a la kof XI. And the ability to combo into his over knee from lows like in XI.

Khushnood
Is it a bot?
Currently Playing:KOF XI, The Last Blade 2

Post by Khushnood » Sun May 16, 2010 23:35

I just hope he doesn't be like his 2k3 self he was madnutz on there.

om3g4prism
Charging...63%
Charging...63%
A.K.A.:Time traveling psychic ninja cyborgs with purple hair!
Currently Playing:King of Fighters XIII, Soul Calibur V, Star Ocean: Second Evloution
XBL:om3g4prism
PSN:om3g4prism

Post by om3g4prism » Mon May 17, 2010 09:43

I hope Heat Drive is still fast enough to punish with like it was in XI. Then I could have an easier time forgetting that he has no more crow bite.

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Mon May 17, 2010 15:06

We don't know that he doesn't have it, though - the movelist I posted is from the official website which means it's probably incomplete.

om3g4prism
Charging...63%
Charging...63%
A.K.A.:Time traveling psychic ninja cyborgs with purple hair!
Currently Playing:King of Fighters XIII, Soul Calibur V, Star Ocean: Second Evloution
XBL:om3g4prism
PSN:om3g4prism

Post by om3g4prism » Mon May 17, 2010 16:46

Oh SS, why must you build my hopes up so? Are the tears of disappointment the last ingredient you need for your immortality serum?

Seriously, though, I suppose you're right. Fingers crossed! *goro

Khushnood
Is it a bot?
Currently Playing:KOF XI, The Last Blade 2

Post by Khushnood » Mon May 17, 2010 17:06

I'm most certain K' will have crowbite because Robert's unblockable isn't listed on there but yet I seen it in some footage.

Dody
Charging...63%
Charging...63%

Post by Dody » Mon May 17, 2010 18:33

om3g4prism wrote:Oh SS, why must you build my hopes up so? Are the tears of disappointment the last ingredient you need for your immortality serum?

Seriously, though, I suppose you're right. Fingers crossed! *goro
Relax Bro. The game doesnt even released and K' itself doesnt even appear. Besides that, if you believe that the movelist that listed in the official site are the only move available, then the NeoMAX thing wouldnt EXIST!!!

Now just wait and lets see what happens.

arstal
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by arstal » Tue May 18, 2010 06:31

SNK arcade stickers (which is what those are) are often very incomplete.

Lots of chars have moves that aren't on the list already.

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Tue May 18, 2010 09:05

Of course its incomplete. SNK have always been like that over the years. To me, its just weird to not have a dp move apart of being introduced to xiii....Its like one of his traditional moves since in inclusion to Kof. Then again, Yuri was the same not having a dp and now she does.

SonicTempest
Posts too much

Post by SonicTempest » Thu May 20, 2010 18:52

Copypasta from the news thread:
f+A: Seems to crumple opponent when hit now, so you can followup. I think.
qcf+P: Links from low A, forgot if it links from low B.
-> f+B Fierball
-> f+D Kick: Doesn't always connect if done with a jump in attack->standing/crouching normal->trigger, better to connect to fierball. Juggles, but not as high as it was before.
-> b+K Teleport
qcb+K: I think EX version does omgwtf damage, but don't quote me on that yet. The kick animation is different from the old ones, and I think at the end of the move it won't hit anybody.
-> qcb+K: Juggles when it hits. Doesn't come out as fast as before (qcb+K, qcb+K doesn't seem to always come out as Narrow Spike immediately)
dp+P: A version goes slightly farther than before. C version resembles more like earlier version of his dp+C (not 2k3+ where he starts really low). EX verison is Heaven Drive.
qcf+K: His standard teleport
qcfx2+P Heat Drive: Goes invisible for a short while when he executes this move. Connectable from his qcf+P->f+D.
qcf,hcb+P Chain Drive: He now throws something else in red, not sure if it's his shades. Anyway, timing from qcf+P->f+D is kinda difficult as the followup doesn't always connect.
Neomax: I think it's his Chain Drive SDM version or something, not 100% sure.
One of PenPen's videos shows that down B IS cancellable to trigger.

Updated the first post with the full movelist.

Also EX Chain Drive looks omgwtfbbqawesome

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron

Post by Toxic Avanger » Thu May 20, 2010 20:31

SonicTempest wrote: Updated the first post with the full movelist.
You are missing the 追加 攻撃 from the .C crow bites.

SonicTempest wrote: Didn't add it because it wasn't on Pen's list, but I'll add it now since it seems to be in.
Yeah, it was in one of the vids.
Last edited by Toxic Avanger on Thu May 20, 2010 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

SonicTempest
Posts too much

Post by SonicTempest » Thu May 20, 2010 20:36

Didn't add it because it wasn't on Pen's list, but I'll add it now since it seems to be in.

SonicTempest
Posts too much

Post by SonicTempest » Fri Jun 04, 2010 16:49

Updated the first post with his NeoMAX and some other notes I made from watching match videos/reading loketest reports.

SonicTempest
Posts too much

Post by SonicTempest » Fri Jul 16, 2010 16:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-gUhv-i4c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This video shows K' doing C, f+A, Narrow Spike, uppercut. Yet the blog entry said that he didn't have his instant Narrow Spike any more...did they add it back in or did I just translate it wrong?