KOF XIII: K'

ASH ASH ASH BORKEN
Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne
Re: KOF XIII: K'

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sat Mar 17, 2012 00:06

in HD mode, it should be just dp+A~C not just any punch.

Not in HD mode, you have to do hcbf+A, qcf+C, f+D and yes you have to fairly low to the ground for the followup to work.

If you are getting the DM, it means that you arent doing the hcbf properly (where you arent hitting the 'Back' part where when you do qcf, it acts as qcfx2 instead), or you doing the motion unnecessarily too fast. Slow down your motion of the hcbf and the qcf and you should get results.

Meanwhile, here is my latest vid

I also do his stun combo with inputs. You can kinda have a look at how its done. Funny enough, it registered as me NOT doing the 'back' in hcbf motion, yet it still comes out. Haha, hypocrite I am :P

Sogetsu
Charging...80%
Charging...80%
A.K.A.:Anime Fan

Post by Sogetsu » Sat Mar 17, 2012 00:21

Thanks Dark Chaotix and Sonic Tempest (I didn't find the explanation in this thread when posting, at least out of HD mode), I wasn't doing the HCB motion, I will try lately with it

BTW I saw your videos, and I really thank you them, they are really awesome! And I learned a lot from them, I am trying some of those things gradually. Also one of my friends is asking you to make one video of Andy XD

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sat Mar 17, 2012 00:53

Haha thanks.

I told myself that I would do all the trials but kinda got busy as of late and dont see myself slowing down anytime soon.

I want to make vids of everyone but exploring can take time. If i get around to doing Andy ill let you know but idk yet.

Sogetsu
Charging...80%
Charging...80%
A.K.A.:Anime Fan

Post by Sogetsu » Sat Mar 17, 2012 04:43

Yaaayyyy I get it work lol, thanks

Also some thing I noticed with K`, and I didn't see it posted before at least here... it is this:

Like in KOF XI, K' can hit with his (QCF+P)x2 in the back of the oponent, with the fire he leaves behind him, obviously you need your enemy on the ground and you near to him after knocking him down

Sometimes you can see it also when trying to run behind him after releasing the DM, the fire behind can hit you as well...

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:39

Update first post with Trial mode vid