[Video Biography] The Bret Hart Story

Anime Games Films Etc
7d3j
Almost there! ...52%
Almost there! ...52%
[Video Biography] The Bret Hart Story

Post by 7d3j » Tue Jun 20, 2006 16:55

This one's probably 'for his fans only', I, for one, was a huge fan of the Hitman for some reason when I first watched wrestling all those years ago.

Overall presentation and storytelling were both masterfully done, with quotes and opinions offered from various wrestlers and backstage staff on various issues which included Bret's early days, Owen's death, and the inevitable mention of the Montreal Screwjob.

Any wrestling fan should give the video a go, as it offers a good professional's insight on other superstars like Steve Austin and Ric Flair that were up and coming themselves at that time.

Still, no one probably will want to watch it unless they were fans of the Hitman... Still, it was well worth the two hours to me.

bluebird47
Charging...99%
Charging...99%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by bluebird47 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 04:04

i saw the bret hard dvd released by wwe. i saw the long interview and everything. im a big hitman fan too, my favorite wrestler. this guy cudnt talk but he sure cud wrestle. it was really sad, especially knowing how virtually everyone who was around him is dead now, and he cant wrestle anymore and stuff like that. always awesome to rewatch his old matches

i saw this like a more than half a year ago. anyway its not like im following wrestling anymore anyway. i went to my last live ppv [armageddon] awhile ago, saw the undertaker have a boring hellinacell match with orton, and didnt understand what the hell was going on with that tim white crap and that was it.