Bugle/Hawk'M
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:When life gives you lemons, make Kaiser Waves
Currently Playing:some games
XBL:BugleHawkeM
PSN:BugleHawkeM
Re: Mature (XII)

Post by Bugle/Hawk'M » Tue Aug 11, 2009 05:46

I'm playing on the patched version and the qcb+B after her DM is extremely easy to pull off, so you could be right. Getting the pokes after it is another thing though. I tried different sized characters (Chin for small, Iori for normal, and Raiden for big). I couldn't get any character with crouch A but I did get Raiden with stand B, though unreliably and I never could get the qcb+B out after it. In short, I do qcb+B right after the DM because it is an easy and reliable extra 30ish damage (that has no size restrictions). Until I can figure out exactly how it works at least.

f+C, d+B, s.B, qcb+B does combo (and f+C doesn't have to be on CH) but it is a difficult link from f+C to d+B. I'm not certain but I think it might be distance dependent, like not too close but not too far.

In the KoF Union video they also do qcb+B before the dp+A's in the CC and I can't seem to get that to work. I guess I'm not doing things fast enough. I'm curious about the efficiency of it as well the combo (CC, qcb+B, [dp+A ] X 3, CD, DM, s.B, qcb+B) which netted them 620 damage. My combo (CC, [dp+A ] X 3, CD, DM, qcb+B) got me 598. I'm wondering if slight variations on the combo could yield better results due to damage scaling, because I remember that the combo I came up with earlier (CC, [dp+A ] X 3, CD, DM) did slightly more damage than the one in Draeka's video (CC, CD, [dp+A ] X 3, CD, DM) in spite of the latter having an extra hit. Admittedly the damage difference isn't much and I think Draeka's causes more horizontal movement and can therefore be done further from the corner.

orochan
Charging...35%
Charging...35%
A.K.A.:Leona addict
Currently Playing:Gyakuten Kenji, Yakuza3, GH5
XBL:orochan
PSN:orochi_leona

Re: Mature (XII)

Post by orochan » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:06

Okay, I'm pretty sure it's a post-patched thing, no matter how much I try... it doesn't connect. I definately don't suck at execution :D