Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest
Benimaru (XII)

Post by SonicTempest » Sat Apr 04, 2009 06:46

Complete movelist from Arcadia:
http://cyberfanatix.com/img/news/kofxii/arcadia/16.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Command moves:
f+B
d+D in mid-air

Special moves:
QCF+P (in mid-air too)
QCF+K
* follow up with d,u+K for Handou Sandan Geri
QCB+P (this is a new move - Benimaru Lancer?)
dp+K

DMs:
QCBx2+P (new DM - Benimaru Rolling Thunder)
QCFx2+P (Raikoken)

Combos:
jC sD, CD, QCFx2+P
cBx2, QCF+K, d,u+K

PenPen
MOAR
A.K.A.:Manipulating editor
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Initial D: v6, Football Manager 2011, Dungeon Defenders
PSN:penpen35

Re: Benimaru (XII)

Post by PenPen » Thu Apr 09, 2009 17:19

I got to play Beni a little bit, so some prelim infos...

Air d+D, if hit, seems to give Beni a 50/50 or a slight advantage to him.
As I said in the general thread, ground B is his old far B poke. Use it.
Either his qcf+P is a juggle or his qcfx2+P is one of those anywhere juggle moves (think his XI LDM). Because qcf+P can connect into qcfx2+P.
qcf+P in air has him staying on the air for a bit like pre XI.

PenPen
MOAR
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Initial D: v6, Football Manager 2011, Dungeon Defenders

Post by PenPen » Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:54

Tried Beni out more.

He has both f+C and f+D. Which means that he retains the far versions of his old normals.
qcb+P has him doing that "SEE U NAIX TAIM" winpose (sorta) and creates a small (fullscreen height however) electric pillar from where he's standing. CPU can do it pretty well consistently, it also juggles but for the life of me I can't get the CPU to fall for it. Like ever.
dp+K not omgwtfcrazygood like 98UM but both versions will knock away the opponent (B version only had pushback in previous versions).
qcf+P is easily poked out of by the CPU.

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Thu Apr 16, 2009 18:21

Combo movie:
http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/ ... ru_cm.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

C -> CD -> QCF+P -> QCF+K, d,u+K seems to be a combo.

PenPen
MOAR

Post by PenPen » Wed Apr 29, 2009 15:32

What annoys people with Beni is that if you're hitting him when he's doing qcf+P or qcb+P, the electricity comes out and temporarily stuns you. Both can juggle, so a Beni user can probably qcfx2+P after that.

AshCrimson
Charging...15%
Charging...15%

Post by AshCrimson » Sat Jun 27, 2009 15:03

Mid screen combos are only the one's listed above and C -> CD -> dp+B

His qcb+P seems to be very unsafe to use. The only time I have found a good use for it is against a downed opponent or in a combo. If its against a downed opponent, it has high priority and your recovery is fast enough so you'll be safe so that you can try to attack again.

dp+K as a wake up move is not very good if they are next to you doing d. B or meaty hard attacks. Seems to be only useful against air or slightly away against light attacks.

The corner combo mentioned above from SonicTempest (from kof official video) works well against a cornered opponent, and can also start out with a j. C/D if you jump attack from above the opponent rather than diagonally or horizontally.
C -> CD -> QCF+P -> QCF+K, d,u+K seems to be a combo.

The other corner combo in the video - charged CD (guard crush), dash d. C, CD, qcb+A, dp+K only works if you start as a guard crush. I've tried this combo without it, and it appears it only works because after a CD guard crush, you receive less push back from your attacks so you'll stay next to your opponent. Also instead of dp+K at the end you can end it with qcb x2+P.

It seems like his normals don't clash very well against fireballs. Maybe his s. D will work fine, but you can also use his j. down D to clash fireballs as well.

I don't see his CC mentioned here from Arcadia, but this should be it:
CC -> f+B x3 -> j. B(rising) -> j.C (falling) -> C -> CD -> super or (corner qcf+P -> qcf x2+P)