[UM] Geese

Was it all just Shingo's dream?
Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Kane317 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 05:03

frionel wrote:
Kane317 wrote: Unfortunately, you cannot combo into hcb+C.
Thanks god you can't! He's already too strong, and the most annoying character in the game! Totaly no skill...
BTW, I think that award goes to Krauser easily.

frionel
Powering up...50%
Powering up...50%

Post by frionel » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:02

The number of Ex Geese that wons a Tougeki qualifier is logical, since in the first steps of the game, it was the Ex version that was the most efficient.

But since players discovered how to use the normal version, things are changing. I'm still waiting for the actual teams that those players are going to use in the final competition.

And yeah, Krauser is still stronger than Geese, no doubt about it, the same that Iori is still way stronger than all of the other characters...

Ex Geese is VERY STRONG, but he main strengh (fireballs) is also his weakness, since he can just do nothing againt a character that has anti fireball DM, with full stocks. And there is a lot of characters that has this ability in the game...

Tel
Higashi Hurricane
Higashi Hurricane

Post by Tel » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:48

No doubt about Krauser being one of the biggest annoyances in the game. Iori is the same guy we've used and fought against for 10 years, so there's no new abusive tricks we really have to worry about, unless someone does go as far as using a Scum Gale infinite. But Krauser is a first-class a-hole that's difficult at any range as well as having the most retarded pokes in the game, all due to lack of animations for his moves. If he had more animation frames, he probably wouldn't be as abusive.

As for Geese, looks like I'll have to watch a few tourney videos and see how he's used. Somehow I don't think either version of Geese has a good matchup against Rugal or Krauser.

frionel
Powering up...50%
Powering up...50%

Post by frionel » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:57

If you corner Krauser with both Ex or normal version of Geese, you can beat him (as long as you keep the roll distance, there is nothing that can disturb you).

But if Krauser keep the distance against Ex Geese with just launching blitzballs and have a power stock to Kaiser Wave your reppukens/shippukens... The fight is done.... :(

And also, Ex Geese has no invincible move, so he can't get out of Krauser's cr C, rdp D, but with normal Geese, it's a counter Rising Storm guaranteed. So it change a lot of things...

J]-[UN
More power! ...6%
More power! ...6%

Post by J]-[UN » Mon Jul 14, 2008 17:47

I don't think Iori is stronger than the rest of the cast, he's the EASIEST top character to use but there are plenty of characters who can keep distance with him and outzone him =/

A pure zoning beni/chris/yashiro/goro/ryo/saishu/mary/joe holy cow the list goes on can totally shut him down

Imo normal geese >>> EX geese, i jus feel his pressure strings are more effective, EX is more for those keepaway type of players

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Re: [UM] Geese

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:20

small tut for basic combos and what not.

Ex geese QM at the end.