Visual/Descriptive Guide to Special Moves?

All other KOFs. Gameplay discussion only.
Mortimer
Is it a bot?
A.K.A.:Turned ON
Visual/Descriptive Guide to Special Moves?

Post by Mortimer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 00:42

Hi all, hope this isn't to noobish.

I'm looking for a guide to special moves that more shows them or describes them ... rather than explaining the mechanics ... sort of so after reading/seeing it I can put the name to the correct move.

Is there anything like that around?

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron

Re: Visual/Descriptive Guide to Special Moves?

Post by Toxic Avanger » Tue Jan 04, 2011 03:13

To be honest, finding it on video is kinda hard, but finding it on images is much easier. The difficulty also depends on how popular the character and the game is.

Something that also increases "just how impossible to find" some tutorials like those is if you can either read nihongo or not. For example when shown the description the first thing that came to my mind was the "lolipop database", which has pretty much every move with ample descriptions and images, but it's not like that link can work for anyone or something.

Tche, I can't even post the link thanks to that stupid lol emoicon, har har har. http://you.lolipop.jp/s/kof/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by SonicTempest on Tue Jan 04, 2011 03:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing smilies. You're welcome

Mortimer
Is it a bot?
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Re: Visual/Descriptive Guide to Special Moves?

Post by Mortimer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 04:25

Yeah, not sure how well that will help a monolingualist like me, but thanks though :)

Though I stuck it through google translator which at least let me navigate the site abit.