The potential demand for real good joystick?

For everything the stupid room can't provide! And Freud!

Would like to get a heavy new good '0 delay' stick?

If it costs less than 100 EUR yes
No votes
If it costs less than 75 EUR yes
No votes
if it costs less than 50 EUR yes
50%
If it costs less than 25 EUR yes
No votes
No thanks.
50%

Total votes: 2

Real Sticky
Is it a bot?
The potential demand for real good joystick?

Post by Real Sticky » Mon Sep 01, 2008 17:47

Hi guise,

Last time I came to this forum was...6 years ago? I'm Lin Jin the Chinese guy (who rocks) used to play KOF at gd. st. Any familiar faces? :) I'm sure I have kicked some of your asses bwahahaha...... :3

Recent I have got in touch with some advanced joystick product. I know you guys may have laid your paws on some namco sticks or the like. I used to use those too. What bothered me was there is always a delay at the command transmission between your stick and your PC. No matter how good the stick looks or how smooth the quality is, as long as it uses a usb port, it delays. Because the usb port is not capable of transmitting at a fast enough frame rate.

Until very recently I got to know that there is such a joystick product that comes with LPT port (printer port). I also comes with a independent chipset that is dedicated to command processing. It is good at one thing -- absolutely no delay at all. You can't imagine how satisfied I was, as a KOF lover, when I had this stick. I don't know if you guys have the same problem like I had. Some of you might pursue a better gaming experience as I do. I believe there are some people out there love a 0 delay joystick. Hence I write this thread to call for some opinion because I'm able to supply this joystick into europe market. I would love to put my effort into this matter as long as there is a fair amount of demand.

As to the material the joysticks are consist of professional arcade machine parts. The stick, the buttons. No cheap crap used.

Every stick comes with 3 ports -- usb, Playstation, LPT.

Any further enquiry welcome. Any opinion welcome.

!!!Please let me know if this thread is posted at wrong place...while I hope the more ppl see it the better.

Picture for reference, different layout available to suit major games.

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Mon Sep 01, 2008 18:23

Hi there Lin, I seem to remember you somewhat...

thx for the info, you may want to post it in this thread -

http://kingoffighters.planets.gamespy.c ... php?t=2008