Dreams

For everything the stupid room can't provide! And Freud!
Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Wed May 02, 2007 08:49

well I think it's all natural. anyone who hasn't had those sort of feelings at one time (even in a dream) is in denial!

the only thing that stops guys running off with their sisters is taboo and genetics. Think on it, why bother dating if you love your sister/mother/brother/father/cousin/etc? Enki would have thrown some freud in here for reference.

*strums the banjo*

Yuki Yagami
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:a "trader" and a "messenger"
Currently Playing:...with someone's mind...

Post by Yuki Yagami » Thu May 03, 2007 03:13

Well I had a weird dream that me and my fellow homies are in panic when our place was shaken by... monkeys, pigs, elephants and cattle.

We were attacked by those creatures and some of the people ran away, some of them fought the animals.

Thats all I can remember in my dream.

r3v3n4nT
Cancel Combo Mode
A.K.A.:YOUR DAD.
Currently Playing:YOUR ASS.

Post by r3v3n4nT » Thu May 03, 2007 04:31

lol.

here, we actually DO get attacked by fucking monkeys. they raid ur house (kitchen specifically).

and sum of them know how to open the fridges.

Gojira
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:Twit
Currently Playing:Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, WWE 2k16
XBL:Gojiraaa
PSN:Gojira_X

Post by Gojira » Sun May 06, 2007 06:46

LOL I just dreamt a fake episode of Heroes and I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Heroes thread or the dream thread. :P

As for the episode, I forget most of it but halfway through the episode Niki goes out of control and she drives a car into a whole group of pedestrians while pursuing Linderman, so the police are pursuing her. She meets up with someone else who's running from the cops who helps her escape in a pinch. Then it ends with half the cast on board a plane, they're all drugged somehow like it's a trap and then a mutant that looks a lot like Quark from Deep Space 9 says "do it" and the engine blows up, then after a long shot of the plane flying at the ground through a cityscape the screen goes black and that voice comes up "what will happen next? Log into nbc.com slash heroes to discuss your own theories"

I was like "wow I just wrote an episode of Heroes in my sleep, guess I really can do it" :P

Fuu
hunted by pedo police
Currently Playing:by ear
PSN:OswaldK9o

Post by Fuu » Sun May 06, 2007 11:24

i often dream about hugging cute puppies.
Sometimes they are gigantic though, like a bear, so i'm a bit titubant. but they are never aggressive or anything.

nevadash
Powering up...89%
Powering up...89%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by nevadash » Sun May 06, 2007 12:29

I dreamt about stabbing a crazy asian chick in the eyes with a sharp rock. She morphed into the husband from Ju-on and I stabbed his bleeding eye-sockets several times more.

K-Wave
Charging...15%
Charging...15%

Post by K-Wave » Sun May 06, 2007 15:38

I had a dream where I was David Spade in a new sitcom.

It was, to say the least, insane.

Yuki Yagami
Wyler is my God!!!

Post by Yuki Yagami » Mon May 07, 2007 02:28

Seriously, I dreamt of a new Gundam Series. Also I heard who did the voice acting in the series....

Aya Hirano (The main character of the series, a Gundam pilot)
Tomokazu Sugita (a Gundam pilot)
Minori Chihara (another Gundam pilot)
Daisuke Ono (another Gundam pilot)
Ryutaro Okiayu (a captain of the Ship of the Gundams, a Murrue Rameus/Jamil Neate (Gundam X) hybrid-like character)
Shoutarou Morikubo (The general of the Princess)

The story involves of a Cinderella-like girl (voiced by Hirano), who lost her parents in the war (her father died naturally, her mother was killed while they were eacaping) and being hurt and baused by her aunt, whose life is changed during a chaos in a war between the Earth Alliance and a Principality. Her aunt that always abuse her was killed by a fragment of a robot, While hiding, she saw a Mobile Suit that her father keeps (her father is a Mobile Suit creator). And she waged battle against the Prinicpality's robots.

r3v3n4nT
Cancel Combo Mode

Post by r3v3n4nT » Mon May 07, 2007 13:07

Yuki Yagami wrote:Her aunt that always abuse her was killed by a fragment of a robot, While hiding, she saw a Mobile Suit that her father keeps (her father is a Mobile Suit creator). And she waged battle against the Prinicpality's robots.
wtf is a robot?

Yuki Yagami
Wyler is my God!!!

Post by Yuki Yagami » Tue May 08, 2007 03:29

Nah, I think, I meant Zeon-esque Mobile Suits.

I think even SNK's Masaki Usui is included in the dream of the Gundam series as a music scorer for the series and as a VA of a minor character (a captain of the Earth Alliance).

Even it's not on my dream any more, I included some seiyuus to make more sense....

Toshiyuki Morikawa (as a captain and a good friend and rival of Okiayu's character in the series, a hybrid of Mwu La Flaga/Last Exile's Alex Row, he feels bitterness towards the Princess. And seems to act like a father to Hirano's character)
Note: Similar to the rivalry of Mwu La Flaga/Rau La Cruset and Alex Row/Delphine Eraclea
Aya Hisakawa (the Princess and the main antagonist in the series, like most Gundam Antagonists, she wears a mask. Her clashes with Morikawa's character has some seiyuu reference from Tenjo Tenge (Maya and Mitsuomi))
Emi Shinohara (the second in-command of Okiayu's Character, seeme the reason of the rivalry of Okiayyu's and Morikawa's character she reminds of Sugita's, Chihara's and Ono's character as her younger siblings.)

r3v3n4nT
Cancel Combo Mode

Post by r3v3n4nT » Wed May 16, 2007 15:30

I has a dream.

last nite.

of me driving arround in a batmobile,

except i thought it was too small for me, very little space for my legs because im tall, and i was driving arround badly (lots of near miss, driving in wrong lane, etc).

Then i dreamt of playing Ouendan 2 D:

Problem is, with my dreams, i usually dream exactly opposite of whats gonna happen, like during the cricket world cup i dreamt of SA whipping aussies, except thing went the opposite direction.

And considering i'll be going for the test for my driving license 2morow, this is a good sign :D

Vice Vecta
Almost there! ...74%
Almost there! ...74%

Post by Vice Vecta » Wed May 16, 2007 20:28

I dreamed i had to fight Sergei Dragunov from T5DR... but weird enough, he transformed into a freakish version of himself... more powerful, and worse... NAKED (his skin was so pale that all the veins could be seen disgusting)!! So yeah, later i found myself driving a taxi in another bizarro world... oh well... forgot many details.

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Wed May 16, 2007 23:09

Dreamt a couple of nights ago that there was a class I had forgotten to attend after registering for it, so now I couldn't graduate because I had an F in the class.

Woke up startled for a while, then remembered I took that class a year ago and got a B in it, and all was well.

r3v3n4nT
Cancel Combo Mode

Post by r3v3n4nT » Thu May 17, 2007 17:08

SonicTempest wrote:Dreamt a couple of nights ago that there was a class I had forgotten to attend after registering for it, so now I couldn't graduate because I had an F in the class.

Woke up startled for a while, then remembered I took that class a year ago and got a B in it, and all was well.
oh man, those happens all the time to me back in university, waking up thinking u failed for like the 1st 5 mins then go "wait a min...", h8 it

Vice Vecta
Almost there! ...74%
Almost there! ...74%

Post by Vice Vecta » Thu May 17, 2007 19:28

...some dreams hurt real deep in your heart...

In my dream, I was going to meet a girl (asian, not sure if japanese or chinese, whatever, asian) that i met online, you know, only to get to know each other in friendship, have a coffee and a good talk, so yeah, we agreed I'd pick her up at her apartment.

I arrived and after some triffle stuff that usually happens in the dreams, Ifinally saw her and yes, I got struck by a lightning: I was in complete trance by her. Totally in love.

*gosh, just remember that moment now makes my heart beat harder... stupid me*

Still, i acted normally, like any gentleman would do... but when she placed her arm around mine, i felt even more excited. I use to call her "baby", "honey", "cutey" and any other words i usually use to any of my friends... but seemed that the effect of those words really were into her. She stared at me with the same bright of love, then she hugged me. I've never felt so warm in such a long long time...

..then we kissed each other... gosh! Was so real, so fucking pure... beyond any desire of sex. I only wanted to be with her. Nothing else. I feel myself giving myself away to her. Surrender to her. She wanted me, she loved me too.

The annoying alarm clock of my cellphone ripped her away from me. Leaving me with the taste of feel myself wanted and loved once more. Not that stupid obsessive love filled of jealousies or demandings, but the love i always wanted. Dream love. FUCKING SHIT!

Yeah, pretty much now i feel empty...