All you sissy Otakus

For everything the stupid room can't provide! And Freud!
Foxhole
DESU!
A.K.A.:Himono Onna/Easy Prey
Currently Playing:with Atenolol.
PSN:ELT-Jurippe
Re: All you sissy Otakus

Post by Foxhole » Thu Jan 28, 2010 17:58

Esaka wrote:
K' Evans wrote: Instead, I am the lurker who comes in every now and then, makes a "grand" appearance, and then take my leave again.
You do know you've just described about 70% of old regular posters?
He just wants to feel special.

K' Evans
Charging...15%
Charging...15%
A.K.A.:Beast of Prey
Currently Playing:Tekken 6

Post by K' Evans » Fri Jan 29, 2010 02:29

Oh really? Figured you guys still hang around, glued to your computer 24/7 (includes work hours). Seeing Shiny, BP, Esaka and etc still making fresh posts, you guys still seem as fresh as the day you started in ON.

Truth be told, I really don't play much games by now. The last KOF was a bore-fest to me. Didn't bother touching it.

Yes, 10 years have passed, and I thought all of you would have gone on your merry way to getting married, have kids, change diapers and etc

Oh well, even though I am no longer qualified to patron the game-related forums, I can do my part and let myself be dissed here!

Shiny
Posts too much
A.K.A.:Wreck-It Richard.
Currently Playing:Baseball. With your skull.
XBL:Callsign Rain
PSN:Anariaca3279

Post by Shiny » Fri Jan 29, 2010 03:36

The first KOF with Ash Crimson was the last KOF I played, so it ain't The King Of Fighters that keeps me coming back. Not counting The MadMan's Cafe, this was my internet spawning ground. It's e-home.

I'll just say this; life is a bevy of constants and variables.

The Master
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%
A.K.A.:For Great JUSTICE!
Currently Playing:KOF 13, Tekken 6
XBL:Vlad Draulea
PSN:NYCYakuzaKyo

Post by The Master » Fri Jan 29, 2010 06:46

Shiny wrote:The first KOF with Ash Crimson was the last KOF I played, so it ain't The King Of Fighters that keeps me coming back. Not counting The MadMan's Cafe, this was my internet spawning ground. It's e-home.

I'll just say this; life is a bevy of constants and variables.

*throws an exploding pedobear at shiny* xmad long time no see too, brother shiny!

Shiny
Posts too much
A.K.A.:Wreck-It Richard.
Currently Playing:Baseball. With your skull.
XBL:Callsign Rain
PSN:Anariaca3279

Post by Shiny » Fri Jan 29, 2010 17:35

*counters with an equally explosive Naughty Bear* OMG

The Master, you old shoe! How goes it?

The Master
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%

Post by The Master » Fri Jan 29, 2010 18:00

Shiny wrote:*counters with an equally explosive Naughty Bear* OMG

The Master, you old shoe! How goes it?

I've been well, things are just very slow on my end. and yourself? :>

BP
hunted by pedo police
A.K.A.:Leader of the Yoruzuya Dan
Currently Playing:Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, KoF XIII

Post by BP » Fri Jan 29, 2010 23:43

And to think it was just a few weeks ago I was wondering where Evans was.

Well wonder no more.
I can do my part and let myself be dissed here!
...The old Evans would have never said that!

PenPen
MOAR
A.K.A.:Manipulating editor
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Initial D: v6, Football Manager 2011, Dungeon Defenders
PSN:penpen35

Post by PenPen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 03:52

K'EVAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS

It's okay, I don't get to play much games anymore. I'm old.

K' Evans
Charging...15%
Charging...15%

Post by K' Evans » Sat Jan 30, 2010 04:23

Oh look, it's the kiddies, Pom Pom and errr... I meant Penguin and BP.

If you are getting old and not playing so much games, how come your "Currently Playing" status reads like a monologue?

Come on, BP, diss me and you will see something in return!

In no time, us old geezers will be playing card games instead

The Master
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%

Post by The Master » Sat Jan 30, 2010 04:51

K' Evans wrote:Oh look, it's the kiddies, Pom Pom and errr... I meant Penguin and BP.

If you are getting old and not playing so much games, how come your "Currently Playing" status reads like a monologue?

Come on, BP, diss me and you will see something in return!

In no time, us old geezers will be playing card games instead

haha, Sir Evans, YOU are a trap! maybe you're not who you say you are.. and do you need a hug??? *xx LOL!

PenPen
MOAR
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Initial D: v6, Football Manager 2011, Dungeon Defenders

Post by PenPen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 05:00

Well that currently playing section is mostly outdated. I don't play most of them anymore.

When I get home after work I mostly just watch tv or surf the internets and waste the night off before realizing it's time to sleep.

And K'Evans doesn't need a hug u faggots. :D

K' Evans
Charging...15%
Charging...15%

Post by K' Evans » Sat Jan 30, 2010 05:14

I ought to jog your memory and knock your head with a rock!

Oh shame, too bad, thats what life does to you. Maybe you should take a migration trip, like what penguins do.

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30

Maybe you should give up on life and become a blank consumer couch potato, or you could bitch and whine and talk, sharing your experiences on the in the forums or on the front page. If you're fed up of games, that's what this POT forum is for, and of course facebook. If you never made friends here, it's time to leave.

Or go play poker. Be a real man. Why not get married for no real reason, have children, drink and get depressed while you're at it?

Can ppl please stop saying things like 'oh this place is dead' and 'we're finished'? The more you say it, the more you believe it, and other people read it, and they'll believe it too. If you're dead, go off and please die. If ON= 5 smart people who talk about games and life and whatever, then that's fine with me. All the ppl who want to give up or just be negative should leave. When random people come in and read "oh this place is boring" then that's what they'll believe.

Note that I'm not trying to bring in traffic that means lamers or idiots, that's one reason we've never been that busy, this is a forum of intelligent posters, I like it that way, I've no intention of selling out, and again, if it's just me and the last couple of smart people on the planet, I'm happy. The rest of those wankers can go piss off and die.

PenPen
MOAR

Post by PenPen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 17:52

K' Evans wrote:Oh shame, too bad, thats what life does to you. Maybe you should take a migration trip, like what penguins do.
Oh I'd love to go on a trip sometime but I haven't been using my job's annual leave at all (no chance). Sucks to work in HK eh?

Maybe I can do what Gun says, quit my job, and go play poker. Texas Hold'em is actually getting bigger than before in Asia, maybe I'll get on TV if I wear shades like these.

Esaka
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:I'll kill you in your sleep... and you'll enjoy it.
Currently Playing:Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Just Cause 2, whatever comes my way.

Post by Esaka » Sat Jan 30, 2010 18:14

Gunsmith wrote:Maybe you should give up on life and become a blank consumer couch potato, or you could bitch and whine and talk, sharing your experiences on the in the forums or on the front page. If you're fed up of games, that's what this POT forum is for, and of course facebook. If you never made friends here, it's time to leave.

Or go play poker. Be a real man. Why not get married for no real reason, have children, drink and get depressed while you're at it?

Can ppl please stop saying things like 'oh this place is dead' and 'we're finished'? The more you say it, the more you believe it, and other people read it, and they'll believe it too. If you're dead, go off and please die. If ON= 5 smart people who talk about games and life and whatever, then that's fine with me. All the ppl who want to give up or just be negative should leave. When random people come in and read "oh this place is boring" then that's what they'll believe.

Note that I'm not trying to bring in traffic that means lamers or idiots, that's one reason we've never been that busy, this is a forum of intelligent posters, I like it that way, I've no intention of selling out, and again, if it's just me and the last couple of smart people on the planet, I'm happy. The rest of those wankers can go piss off and die.
Oh crap, someone just hit Gunny in a soft spot argh
I can see where you're coming from, after all, ON is your baby, it's only natural for you to get defensive. Just consider the people badmouthing about this place being dead as a senile old man that go "remember when ON was good and we spammed and talked about all sorts of crap? those were the good ol' days". We all kinda miss the excitement that ON had around 2000. But the truth is, despite all and all, we keep coming back to this place. Sure, some take an absent leave rather long (guilty as charged). But even if we just lurk, we're still here. We're friends. We all pretty much think alike.