Tung Fu Rue (NGBC)

Dream Match never ends!
Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Dark Geese » Thu Jul 05, 2007 23:57

Hmmmm okay we can try to work on a Tutorial for Tung and we will let you know when its up and running.

Also read that other stuff with Tung like in the corner crossup for likr 56-57 hits, also about Anti Air 74 hits in the corner etc.

TamaYak
One stock!
One stock!

Post by TamaYak » Sat Oct 13, 2007 01:48

The youtube video I posted in the combo thread has one of Tungs muscleman trick to do 100% (with help).

Hows the tutorial video going anyway?

:oops:

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!

Post by Dark Geese » Mon Dec 10, 2007 18:07

Man I totally forgot about the tutorial vid..my bad..but have you been checking up on the vids I been posting lately?

TamaYak
One stock!
One stock!

Post by TamaYak » Fri Dec 21, 2007 09:28

Well I have been checking your youtube channel. I was wondering about the critera for tournament rules for Kof94 rebout? You know I never saw any of the players using the ikaris or goros grab off floor bug. Or anybody playing Rugal or Saishu. I know Rugals got that wall combo but he's not that overpowered out of the corner unlike King.

I mentioned that combo video with the tung setup for 100% because I havent seen anything as good as that in any other vids. I know the players in that vid are heavily swiping combos off Personas Platinum but at least there still putting vids out.

I P.M. ed you ages ago about that Fumma, Iori combo stuff.I havent heard back about it.

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!

Post by Dark Geese » Tue Jul 15, 2008 22:35

TamaYak wrote:Well I have been checking your youtube channel. I was wondering about the critera for tournament rules for Kof94 rebout? You know I never saw any of the players using the ikaris or goros grab off floor bug. Or anybody playing Rugal or Saishu. I know Rugals got that wall combo but he's not that overpowered out of the corner unlike King.

I mentioned that combo video with the tung setup for 100% because I havent seen anything as good as that in any other vids. I know the players in that vid are heavily swiping combos off Personas Platinum but at least there still putting vids out.

I P.M. ed you ages ago about that Fumma, Iori combo stuff.I havent heard back about it.
Oops..sorry I havent been on here or checking the ON place much at all. The criteria for the 94 RB tournament? Same old school rules but most of the OG 94 stuff was taken out..so no glitches or a lot of other stuff that made them top tier...its taken out in 94 RB.

Vicio
Powering up...50%
Powering up...50%
A.K.A.:RebelSpark
Currently Playing:KOF XIII.

!

Post by Vicio » Fri Jul 18, 2008 03:17

PMs are great for o/t!! :kiss: