Dream Match never ends!
Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much
A.K.A.:BROsuke
Currently Playing:A lot of things
PSN:KagaminKyousuke
Kisarah (NGBC)

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Fri Jun 10, 2005 20:57

Another character that made a surprising return, the lolibait from Aggressors of Dark Kombat :o With a completely redesigned look (but still resembling her old looks from AODK) and some changes, she'll be an interesting char ^^

Stuff known until now (I forgot the names of her moves :( ):

-Jealously Bomber DM (dunno if it'll be like in AODK).
-Hip Bazooka (fast kick attack).
-A throw where she sits on the opponent's face).
-An attack where she jumps and kicks the opponent with open legs. Very different from the original AODK attack.
-A DM version of the previous move. Can be done in the air?
-A vertical kick attack. Possible anti-air? (Kisarah had a similar attack in AODK, that looks like Andy's Kunhadan... or whatever that move is written).
-Two combo-like moves. In one of them she pushes the enemy away with her hands, and in the other one she hits the opponent violently with her handbag.

If I forgot some stuff, please tell me and I'll update this list.

Discuss :3

Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much
A.K.A.:BROsuke
Currently Playing:A lot of things
PSN:KagaminKyousuke

Story

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Sun Jul 10, 2005 07:02

In the Kanto area, there's no man that can't stop shaking after hearing THAT name. In the west side of Japan, Joe, also known as the the red panther of Kanto, is been missing for 3 months.

Kisarah talks with her contacts in Japan, because she also doesn't know how he dissapeared. Someone tells Kisarah about how suspicious is his dissappeareance, just some days before the Battle Coliseum. Kisarah gets distracted for a while, and then she leaves.

"Joe, wait for me, because you're my boyfriend!"

An innocent high school girl, fighting desperately in the Battle Coliseum.

"Joe! I'm gonna do my best against you, eh?!"

Original translation by Nightlord (from atomix.vg/foros)

Geese
Powering up...61%
Powering up...61%

Post by Geese » Thu Sep 01, 2005 14:52

havent used her much but one bread and butter combo is

crouch bx2, qcf B, qcf B (the second qcf B is the special)

J]-[UN

Post by J]-[UN » Thu Sep 01, 2005 18:11

Seems to play a little like a Jhun - lite...qcbA is an overhead,knocks down, and it combos from a sweep. Launches pretty fast too but not very good priority.

Problem is her moves are kinda laggy which leaves her vulnerable to escape dashes.

Her damage isnt too hot either :(

qcfA/C is easily kicked out from the air

Jealousy Bomber is a grab, does slightly less than half life.

Her scum gale is something like chris's dpA but with really short range. Can launch a combo if it hits though.

Persona
last rank
last rank
A.K.A.:BANNED
Currently Playing:BANNED

Post by Persona » Fri Sep 02, 2005 05:55

She seems to be average at everything. Offense, defense, mind games, damage, speed, etc.

Nothing really hot going for her really.

A lot of her damaging combos come from low attacks and her overhead attacks are all slow, so if the opponent is smart, they would just crouch block all day.

A small beginning guide about her specials.

f/b CD - Normal throw. Actually haven't tried it yet. =X
f D - SLOW overhead. Seems to lack range too. Comes out a lot quicker when used after a normal
b D - Not so sure yet. Looks like another overhead.

qcb A - whacks downward with her schoolbag kinda like Hinako's qcb P. Knocks them onto the ground. Not sure if it's an overhead, but it's too slow to abuse. Can be comboed off d D where most of the other specials whiff.
- qcf A - followup to qcb A. Hits them upwards with her school bag and makes them fly away like um, K's Minute Spike.
qcb B - sweep attack with her schoolbag. Most probably have to block low. After opponent gets hit, they seem to fly straight up a bit. Might be able to followup with something.
qcb C - a counter like Geese, Kasumi, etc but works kind of different. When opponent attacks during her counter stance, she'll pull off a Scum Gale, exactly like Seth's counter. Leads to free combos. If opponent doesn't attack, she'll swing with her schoolbag instead.
qcb D - not so sure on this, she seems to hop forward and then do an upper with her schoolbag.
qcf P - Works like Blue Mary's qcf K. Can do a d B combo after it if it hits really late. Overhead too I believe.
qcf K - a quick hop kick. Can be comboed off weak attacks and can be SCed to her qcfx2 K. Looks kind of like her qcf P.
Close hcb-f P - command grab
dp K - looks exactly like Tiffany's dp K in the Rival School series. Does mutliple hits. Can be SCed to her qcfx2 K. Not sure if it's a reliable anti-air.

qcfx2 K (1 stock) - looks like an improved version of her qcf K. Angle of the move is like Guy's qcb K. Can be done in the air too. Not sure if it's a reliable anti-air.
Close hcfx2 P (3 stocks) - grab move which doesn't seem to grab like usual grab supers. Even when the heart hits a jumping opponent, it hits but does no damage. Seems to be able to hit falling opponents where most other specials whiff, but then again, no damage so I see no use to pulling it off. An example can be a corner combo that leads to qcb A, qcf A then hcfx2 P when they are falling. Tried other moves like qcfx2 K and it whiffs. Damage is good but I don't really think it's worth risking the move. It has to be on a close opponent, and the opponent has to be on the ground.

Her jump D works like 2k3 Terry's jump D. Good at crossovers.
Jump B looks exactly like Maxima's straight jump B.
d D works like Rolento's d D. Slides a bit.
d C also slides a bit, and d D can be chained after d C.
B has a lot of range, but lacks the speed.
A has a lot of speed and can be mashed.

Just some basic stuff for now.

soujiro
Charging...76%
Charging...76%
A.K.A.:(EX)Hentai Bukkake Master =D
Currently Playing:Blazblue:CS (PS3) & SSF4 (XBOX360)
XBL:TCH soujiro
PSN:JUNHUA

Post by soujiro » Sat Sep 10, 2005 06:27

I use her quite often.
You can follow up with QCF+B ,D-Assult and DP+K after her QCF+D hits.

If I'm not wrong,after her DP+K move then follow up DP+K again ,Kisara will slam her opponenton ground. (Like B.Mary's Dp+k ,Dp+K.)

After her QCF+p,press B/D to follow up with a cheer kick.

You can also link her stand C ,fwd +D.
2 useful combos are:

Crouch B , A ,QCF+B ,cancel QCFx2+k.
Crouch C, df+D , QCB+A ,QCF+A.

I'm still learning her.Waiting for my NGBC mook next week to arrive so I can understand her moves more.^_^

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Mon Oct 03, 2005 21:24

Already fell in love with Kisarah ("Ok, who's the best?? I'M THE best!")
Gotta love that C Color outfit!

Thanks Persona for the gameplay breakdown. Helped me a lot in getting started with her.
soujiro wrote:If I'm not wrong,after her DP+K move then follow up DP+K again ,Kisara will slam her opponenton ground. (Like B.Mary's Dp+k ,Dp+K.)
Yes, I did that one, but by accident! How is the command for it?? It's not dp+K ~ dp+K I believe as I've tried this a lot and never came out on purpose. Also if you try this most of the time the SC to 2qcf+K comes out.
Any clarification on this yet?
So far I've found no proper use for the dp+K of hers.
soujiro wrote:After her QCF+p,press B/D to follow up with a cheer kick.
Yes.... Have I observed correctly that Punch Button works, too?
Honestly I haven't understood the whole Hip Bazooka thing at all so far.
When to use? What's the advantage? Comboable? Overhead like Persona said? (I don't think so). What is/are the follow-up(s) for? She does the splits kick but it's not supposed to hit, is it? Because I never connected with the follow-up. When you do the follow-up she looks like bouncing upwards from an opponent gotten hit by the qcf+P but what should that be good for?
soujiro wrote:I'm still learning her.Waiting for my NGBC mook next week to arrive so I can understand her moves more.^_^
Already got it? :p If so please feel free to quote a lot of Kisarah stuff from there :)

Thanks.

--Blast

soujiro
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by soujiro » Thu Oct 06, 2005 02:59

Ok...I've got the mook and also been using her often.
So here's some tips and combos about Kisarah Westfield.^_^

Her jump D is easy to overlap like Terry and good against air to air combat.
Stand B can use to poke and cancel into moves.
Both Fwd+D & back+D act as an overhead attack.If cancel then its not.

About her cutey rainbow(Dp+B/D) follow up into a hip slam,its just tap the B/D button repeatly after you've connect her Dp+B/D and not doing Dp+B/D again. :grin:

If you're using her HCB,fwd+A/C grab,use her C version so that it can be combo after she jumps over the other side.Combo with crouch B and cheerkick(QCF+B) and cancel into QCFx2+D version.

You can connect her jealousy bomb(HCFx2+C) after downfwd C,downfwd+D combo.

2 useful combos:

Jump D ,stand close D ,QCB+B ,QCB+A ,QCF+A.

QCB+D ,QCB+C ,QCB+B ,QCB+A ,ACF+A.

Hope its useful to people who want to learn her. :wink:

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:04

soujiro wrote:About her cutey rainbow(Dp+B/D) follow up into a hip slam,its just tap the B/D button repeatly after you've connect her Dp+B/D and not doing Dp+B/D again. :grin:
Ahh! Great. So that was the "Motion" for it. Will try it out.... later.
soujiro wrote:You can connect her jealousy bomb(HCFx2+C) after downfwd C,downfwd+D combo.
Oh that's great too. That would mean ~45% Damage if I'm not mistaken. Pretty cool if you REALLY need to dish the damage out in a match.
soujiro wrote:2 useful combos:

Jump D ,stand close D ,QCB+B ,QCB+A ,QCF+A.

QCB+D ,QCB+C ,QCB+B ,QCB+A ,ACF+A.

Hope its useful to people who want to learn her. :wink:
Yay.... Thank you for all this. So the qcb moves look like they are almost freely chainable. How cool. Does that second combo do some proper damage? It sounds nice.

Oh and what about the Hip Bazooka? Any tips on my confusion how to use this properly?

--Blast

soujiro
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by soujiro » Sat Oct 08, 2005 03:47

The 2nd combo does decent damage.But its good if your counter missed.

About Hip Bazooka:

If hit connects,press any button will perform cheerkick.Usually cheerkick will hit if opponent is big like Cyber-woo or hit really low and you can cancel into QCFx2+D too. :grin:

If hit being block...press:
A -hops back a step in air
B -hops forward a step in air
C -hops back 3 steps in air
D -hops forward 3 steps in air

Anyway,i'm still testing out her moves...having doubt on some moves. :)

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Tue Dec 27, 2005 16:05

soujiro wrote:You can connect her jealousy bomb(HCFx2+C) after downfwd C,downfwd+D combo.
Too bad, the heart from J.Bomber connects but Kisarah doesn't proceed the Kissing Scene as Persona already pointed out before :( That means the combo is useless, right?

--Blast

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Tue Dec 27, 2005 17:50

Her Damage makes me a sad man :(
She's got nothing abuseable....
Pretty much no chance to win with her vs. the "Beasts". I guess one could only choose her for some fun matches. What do you think so far?

One thing I noticed: far.HK is cancelable. Do like far.HK xx qcb+LK, qcb+LP~qcf+LP .....

--Blast

Dark Geese
Mode Change!
Mode Change!
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Dark Geese » Fri Jan 06, 2006 01:57

Nothing abusable???? Yes she does...Her Karas!!!!!

Cr. C and cr D..do that into her stances into Canceling..you can play everything safe if you want...

Basic setup I use-
Cr.CxxCr.Dxxqcb.CxxDxxC~D to whatever I want be it command grab or

anything else....

Also know that her command grab SC's to the aerial kick super...must do it fast however.