NeoGeo Battle Coliseum news

Dream Match never ends!
BP
hunted by pedo police
A.K.A.:Leader of the Yoruzuya Dan
Currently Playing:Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, KoF XIII

Post by BP » Sat Jul 30, 2005 06:48

First it's an orochi clone, now it's an Igniz clone. Huh. At least Neo-Dio and King Lion look awesome (Seems like the normal KL and Mizuchi are playable, too)

It's mentioned that there are hidden double assaults in the game also; maybe they could be unique to a team of characters in the game, prehaps (Like Terry/Rock or Yuki/Ai)

More stuff from Beelze:

ok as i complete my third day of play my opinion has swayed once again. for hmkays sake i will clarify why.

takes a long time for me to make my mind up about how i feel about a new fighting game, you know whether i enjoy it or not. and what i put here is mostly my opinion as im not into analyzing the more technical aspects like frames and sprites...

anyways i went into monte to get some real comp and was pleasantly surprised! the whoring of what i consider cheezy tactics was not to be found and i had good games! still the FEEL of the game is as i said before and jake said just above different and definitely not tight or sharp enough for my liking..

however the GAMEPLAY grew on me. the way the game makes rushing down important but first you need to gain the momentum, if you can do that you can keep rushing down. it doesnt have the myriad of options kof does for breaking the opponents defence though so its not too hard to withstand an assault. i did well with tung and mr big who are both getting easier to use (tung really gave me the shits at first lacking the c.C he has in rb2 etc) and who knows i may even end up enjoying the game GAMEPLAY wise.

EDIT dont know if this is new info or not but iori has a super where he jumps up at a really sharp angle and falls down ala tizocs dp+P jumping neck throw in 2k3. havent seen it hit though... looks sorta silly.
Last edited by BP on Sat Jul 30, 2005 06:53, edited 1 time in total.

Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much
A.K.A.:BROsuke
Currently Playing:A lot of things
PSN:KagaminKyousuke

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Sat Jul 30, 2005 06:52

Whoaa... beelze made a great 360° spin to its point of view.

I still wonder WTF with Yuki&Ai double assault thing. Is it a temporary transformation? o_O

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2005 07:27

Kyosuke Kagami wrote:Whoaa... beelze made a great 360° spin to its point of view.
It's probably because he finally knew that people hate his fanboy rants. And his reports still sound like fanboy reports. Fucking fanboy. Might as well tell us what breast size Aoi is.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2005 07:36

Er, meant Ai. Someone bring the professor back, so he can own that rb2 fanboy. Cunt.

Yoyo Tanya
I'm not a bot! :3
Currently Playing:Cooking Mama! ^_^

Post by Yoyo Tanya » Sat Jul 30, 2005 08:03

Finally decided to register.

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Sat Jul 30, 2005 08:53

People credit him for posting up to date, fresh game news from Japan.

No one as of now credits him for being a consummate player whose opinion must be regarded as gospel.

At least someone in Japan took the effort like he does to post stuff up.

SnapYak
Charging...99%
Charging...99%

Post by SnapYak » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:45

Beezlebub is fine....its Iggy that sucks Kroolballs.

The guys in Japan of all places with numerous access to a wide variety of games and he gets to go to loketests.

The ass goes on the net and posts nothing but negative reports about NGBC knowing full well that the viewing public have never read his previous bad view of the game.

At House of Shingo Rodimus Donut posted that NGBC does'nt play anything like snk vs capcrom and he was at the loketest. So Iggy posts the opposite just to put the final nail in NGBC coffin.

Players just need to get used to the new characters. How come Iggy can give samuraishodown a fair tryout but not this? Its almost like he wants another Camprom Jam or a SF3 4th Strike Rehash of the future rather than brand new games?

Fuu
hunted by pedo police
Currently Playing:by ear
PSN:OswaldK9o

Post by Fuu » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:15

well Iggy never had any sympathy for this game, but he always made that clear. Anyway he's just translating what he read in some japanese bbs, he's not n japan.
Just recently he reported that the game seems fairly balanced at this point.

Yoyo Tanya

Post by Yoyo Tanya » Sat Jul 30, 2005 18:39

Empyrian wrote:People credit him for posting up to date, fresh game news from Japan.

No one as of now credits him for being a consummate player whose opinion must be regarded as gospel.

At least someone in Japan took the effort like he does to post stuff up.
As I said, I respect him for what he does, since most people don't have access to the game like him. But what happens when you let a boy do a man's job? You get reports like his.

Let real players do reviews, not people who most of the time stare at other people playing the game while screaming in joy of seeing Iori in action.

Either he actually posts gameplay stuff or people will still gossip shit behind his back.

Why don't people bash him in public? Because all the fanboys will bash you back. At least people who know gameplay like D'Cloud agrees with me, and a lot of others.

He's better off translating gameplay stuff from Arcadia then making his own Ai wet dreams report.

As for Iggy, I don't care what he writes up. It doesn't even look like he's trying to be serious with his reports, unlike Beelze.

Persona
last rank
last rank
A.K.A.:BANNED
Currently Playing:BANNED

Post by Persona » Sat Jul 30, 2005 18:46

LOL all the hate in this thread. :)

Empy sucks!

Yoyo Tanya

Post by Yoyo Tanya » Sat Jul 30, 2005 18:48

Yeah Empyrian sucks little Yamazaki cock.

And his tier list for 2002 is all wrong. No May Lee in top tiers? WTF.

D`Cloud
Powering up...7%
Powering up...7%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by D`Cloud » Sat Jul 30, 2005 21:58

dammit this forum design i picked doesnt have quick reply.. arrrgh im going back to the other ugly design with quick reply

anyway imo iggy can be both irritating and fun at times. he has his moments. at least he admits his mistakes or whatever it is he's lacking. haha.

in line with the reports, theres no gameplay reports from the prof as of yet here. im still waiting.. so far he said the settings in the game is bad. likehe cant get pass 7th stage because the time is too short where your given 5 game minutes to finish the whole 9 stages. that is weired

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Sun Jul 31, 2005 05:44

Yoyo Tanya wrote: LALALA.
* :roll: at joke a/c.*

Why are you taking what he said so seriously?

IF you are that motivated, go do your own gameplay report. In addition, get everyone who understands gameplay like you do to form a forum, cartel or clan.

You are better off stuck at the Stupid Room.

Kyosuke Kagami
Posts too much
A.K.A.:BROsuke
Currently Playing:A lot of things
PSN:KagaminKyousuke

Post by Kyosuke Kagami » Sun Jul 31, 2005 05:49

Being reading Beelze's latest stuff more calmly... whoaa, he really begins to like this game o_O

BTW, after reading some comments from him at SRK.com (about the NGBC stories)... it seems that my friend Nightlord is the only guy in all the internet that dared to translate all the stories. o_O

Yoyo Tanya

Post by Yoyo Tanya » Sun Jul 31, 2005 05:59

Okay I don't know shit about gameplay. Does that make Beelze know what he's talking about? At least I don't post up fanboy news and stuff. He's much better off just translating the Arcadia info. And I bet even you would agree with me there.