Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Kane317 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 09:30

inuko wrote:
leiloban wrote:Yeah, now it's "WTF was that random @$$ Kula S***."
Untrue! At my arcade it's:

"WTF was that random Momoko shit!??!"
There's nothing RANDOM about Kula. hehe Momoko however, is random as shit to me =)

inuko
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by inuko » Thu Aug 24, 2006 16:41

See, there is truth in my words. People talk behind me while I'm playing going: "...how the hell did she just do that O____O." And people are ALWAYS thrown off by her LDM. Even with the slow as molasses charge up, >_> I can hit with it pretty well.

inuko
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by inuko » Sun Nov 05, 2006 21:33

k-4 wrote:*Revives thread from ashes*

I play mostly at Cal Poly Pomona. Im the beasty KOF XI player with highlights.

If someone around socal want some matches, post here or lemme know via another way.

Im always seeking for new challengers to test my skills.
:awe:
I know who you are :O! I'm the little asian girl who gets whooped by everyone, sigh :( I never see you 'cause I'm not there late in the afternoon, but you're so awesome XD

orochan
Charging...35%
Charging...35%
A.K.A.:Leona addict
Currently Playing:Gyakuten Kenji, Yakuza3, GH5
XBL:orochan
PSN:orochi_leona

Post by orochan » Mon Nov 06, 2006 06:59

kofXI has just arrived at Timezone Manners Mall in Wellington New Zealand, I've been there all morning showing off what i've learnt from the PS2 version :D

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:55

If someone around socal want some matches, post here or lemme know via another way.

Dunno if you still play, but what is cal-poly Pomona's button layout?

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:57

Dunno if you still play, but what is cal-poly Pomona's button layout?

inuko
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by inuko » Wed Aug 01, 2007 04:52

Kane317 wrote: Dunno if you still play, but what is cal-poly Pomona's button layout?
Cal Poly's KoFXI machine is currently NOT THERE. It was taken to AX and changed to Fist of the North Star and the vendor has yet to return it (probably due to all the orientation shit going down)

Button layout is

A C E
B D

It sucks, I've had to play at Arcade Infinity now with its weird button configuration and I always lose XD But I'm getting a grip on it now...

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 07:35

Hi Inuko,

Want to meetup? I started going back to AI more often, I agree I have the button layout advantage (I used to goto AI) but I'm rusty as hell so it'll be fair.

inuko
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by inuko » Sat Oct 27, 2007 07:59

Btw:

For those who frequent CalPoly as a KoFXI machine place, it's back n_n

That being said, I won't be showing up at AI as often now (not that I met anyone anyway, haha).

I've been watching some random new people playing, but only right before the Games Room closes...We need more KoF players at Cal Poly, dammit! >o< We're (as in the regulars who happen to live in the arcade, lol) getting bored :[

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Sat Oct 27, 2007 08:13

This is probably going to be a crapshoot, but does anyone know of a KOFXI machine in the Seattle area? D:

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 01:34

inuko wrote:Btw:

For those who frequent CalPoly as a KoFXI machine place, it's back n_n

That being said, I won't be showing up at AI as often now (not that I met anyone anyway, haha).

I've been watching some random new people playing, but only right before the Games Room closes...We need more KoF players at Cal Poly, dammit! >o< We're (as in the regulars who happen to live in the arcade, lol) getting bored :[
There's a lot more players playing in AI lately, dunno if any of them are you and your friends. We got some Huntingto Park regulars that worthy opponents also. On a related note, of the the kof xi players that I know, is playing Kof'98 UM and a couple of weeks back racked up a 76 win streak. It was insane I was told.

inuko
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by inuko » Sun Apr 27, 2008 08:11

Really now...

I stopped by every so often and I snag a few matches here and there, but usually only 1, maybe 2. Depends on the person. A lot of Cal Poly people drop by there (myself included). A few weeks back, I was going more religiously :P So maybe it was me. Lol. I've run into a lot of nooby-type people there, and of the people I know who are very good, I already know who most of them are XD And they've probably moved on, sadly.

Edit: If I am there, I play either B.Mary/Malin/Elizabeth or Duck King/Malin/B.Mary.
Usually the first thing people notice is I'm female though, lol.

Kane317
Almost there! ...39%
Almost there! ...39%

Post by Kane317 » Mon May 19, 2008 13:13

Did you come with a group of people last last Friday? I did see a group of guys and one girl play XI while I was watching UM that I didn't really recognize. With the likelihood of girls playing kof in this area, come to think of it, it had to been you that was playing. Fridays is packed with challengers but i can't say the same for the weekdays. I'll probably there this weekend so I'll see ya there if you're there. I use Silver/Silber so you can't really miss me either.

inuko
Charging...76%
Charging...76%

Post by inuko » Wed May 21, 2008 07:13

Last Friday? Maybe. But yeah, usually it's me + guy friends or me + other girl friend who doesn't play + boys. I plan on hitting it up this weekend. Usually can't be missed because of the excessively long hair (that really needs cutting) :| I've been trying Ducky, Malin, Mary on that cabinet and I'm out of practice on that cabinet, really. School set up is different, so there's a crapload of stuff I can't do well. Hop --> Mary LDM grab being one of them lol.

I'm way out of practice so expect me to suck 8D