Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Thu Nov 23, 2006 05:20

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Thu Nov 23, 2006 08:45

I'd forgotten about the artifacting bug that occured when slapped away yo-yos hit.

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Thu Nov 23, 2006 09:56

Omg, great Videos!
That's how combo videos should be made! Not like that overly flashy video editing stuff that cyberfanatix associate combo groups tend to produce these days.... :cuss:
Back to the stylish combos not to the audio/visual overkill, boys!

--Blast

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%
A.K.A.:Turned ON
XBL:derrace
PSN:derrace

Post by Derrace » Thu Nov 23, 2006 09:57

thanks for sharing.. pretty impressive.

Can someone tell me what's going on with the vannesa clip where she DC and looks as though her ranbu dm is still active? I know when she does Hcf Punch or DP punch. but it definitely looked like a ranbu dm, but I saw at least 2 Qcf B. hmm... around 2:41 mark..

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Sat Nov 25, 2006 04:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyzB0pVFeeY

Asethetic value = priceless.
Practical value = zero price. XD

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Derrace » Sat Nov 25, 2006 17:41

Empyrian wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyzB0pVFeeY

Asethetic value = priceless.
Practical value = zero price. XD
hmm, so I was sorta right when I posted(in ozzie's thread) bouncing opp off back and forth..maybe 4 times.... but that is just LOL.

~!T.T!~
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%

Post by ~!T.T!~ » Wed Nov 29, 2006 15:37

the DVD of the Australian Ozhadou Nationals 5, to be released mid december, will contain a handful of XI matches including myself and Geese to name a few. I'll probably ask Slapper Joe to rip and upload them on youtube or rapidshare (depending on what people want). But before then, here's a sneak peak at all the games that are covered in the DVD (just incase you decide to buy one ;) )

http://files.filefront.com/OHN5Trailerm ... einfo.html

Link to the high-res trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G11_vWlwIls

Link to the trailer on youtube (low-res obviously)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IYlOQAu0AE

Link to an even better low-res trailer

it's more to see what's on offer in the DVD itself, since of all the KOF XI footage, you only see me doing an Ace combo :P

but nevertheless, download it anyway, especially if you're leeching wireless broadband from your neighbour :)
Last edited by ~!T.T!~ on Thu Nov 30, 2006 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Thu Nov 30, 2006 02:30

Sadly only the best-of-five finals of KOF will be on the DVD. I'll threaten Daine with physical abuse for the rest of it that was recorded so it can at least be put up somewhere. After all it will be 6 months old tomorrow. I guess I can also look after some distribution if required, but be forwarned that 60% of the 3-disc set will be 3rd Strike so you'd better like the game.

But buying the DVD will:
  • *Help us fund a few more people for the SBO trip next year.
    *Add money to the kitty for our new mid-year event, Heatwave sometime in the coming February.
    *Give me a stronger argument that OH should give better support to non Capcom fighters. Since having the third largest entrance numbers for a tournament is not good enough.
    *Decrease the chance some of us have to fund SNK tourneys out of our own pocket next year.
    *Additional leverage for running a 'World minus Japan' 3S tournament at SBO next year.
    *Show Empire Arcadia that they should of come and not screwed us over.
And yes, a lot of that footage is sub-optimal for a preview trailer outside of 3S and ST. That is what happens when the people handling the video have a limited game exposure. It is a learning experience I suppose.

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Derrace » Thu Nov 30, 2006 03:47

Slapper Joe wrote:Sadly only the best-of-five finals of KOF will be on the DVD. I'll threaten Daine with physical abuse for the rest of it that was recorded so it can at least be put up somewhere. After all it will be 6 months old tomorrow. I guess I can also look after some distribution if required, but be forwarned that 60% of the 3-disc set will be 3rd Strike so you'd better like the game.

But buying the DVD will:
  • *Help us fund a few more people for the SBO trip next year.
    *Add money to the kitty for our new mid-year event, Heatwave sometime in the coming February.
    *Give me a stronger argument that OH should give better support to non Capcom fighters. Since having the third largest entrance numbers for a tournament is not good enough.
    *Decrease the chance some of us have to fund SNK tourneys out of our own pocket next year.
    *Additional leverage for running a 'World minus Japan' 3S tournament at SBO next year.
    *Show Empire Arcadia that they should of come and not screwed us over.
And yes, a lot of that footage is sub-optimal for a preview trailer outside of 3S and ST. That is what happens when the people handling the video have a limited game exposure. It is a learning experience I suppose.
Hmm, where are these Tourneys held? In Melbourne? Meh, I didnt know there was one.. Otherwise I might have been tempted to fly over.... How much would the dvd cost anyway? If it is not appropriate to answer here just PM me..

oh well..

Slapper Joe
More power! ...69%
More power! ...69%

Post by Slapper Joe » Thu Nov 30, 2006 07:50

Derrick wrote:Hmm, where are these Tourneys held? In Melbourne? Meh, I didnt know there was one.. Otherwise I might have been tempted to fly over.... How much would the dvd cost anyway? If it is not appropriate to answer here just PM me..

oh well..
http://www.ozhadou.net/ohn5/

Geese posted a thread up here about it before the event. If you do consider coming next year, I really recommend wanting to enter one of the major games.

Derrace
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Derrace » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:21

Slapper Joe wrote:
Derrick wrote:Hmm, where are these Tourneys held? In Melbourne? Meh, I didnt know there was one.. Otherwise I might have been tempted to fly over.... How much would the dvd cost anyway? If it is not appropriate to answer here just PM me..

oh well..
http://www.ozhadou.net/ohn5/

Geese posted a thread up here about it before the event. If you do consider coming next year, I really recommend wanting to enter one of the major games.
link is down, wont let me register as well on main page....oh well, have to wait for servers to move i guess....jus wanted to find out when the next kof xi tourney is...

Blastrezz

Post by Blastrezz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:27

these f'ckin streaming videos annoy me more and more! I guess it won't stop them from being spread but two things really have to be made sure when videos are published as streaming/youtube/whatever:
1) Streaming MUST be fluent! (This cannot be realized considering how large and crowded the internet is)
2) a decent download option has to be given to the viewer....

Both things are never guaranteed.

DAMN.... sorry, this is off-topic but whenever I click those streaming videos it gives me the creeps in terms of viewability..... :mad:

--Blast

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Thu Dec 07, 2006 19:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbXkgaDr0vU

An enormous feeling of "HUH?" just swept across me. XD

Dark_Chaotix
MOAR
A.K.A.:The Devil Of Orochinagi
Currently Playing:KoF XIII, KoF 98umfe, KoF 2k2um, Bloodborne

Post by Dark_Chaotix » Fri Dec 08, 2006 00:19