Strats, combos, technical discussion.
denieru
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%
A.K.A.:Sempai
XBL:D3NIERU
PSN:DenSempai

Post by denieru » Fri Nov 18, 2005 07:44

holy crap, how many characters are there in total now?

Vice Vecta
Almost there! ...74%
Almost there! ...74%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Vice Vecta » Fri Nov 18, 2005 09:49

40 characters... which most of sub-bosses are pretty much dreammatch apparitions and have no direct connection to the main plot (I pressume).

BTW, although the addition fo all these new unexpected boss characters is fine, I don't like the idea theyw ere added with no connection to the story of the current KOF. I might be 100 pleased if this game would be another dreammatch like 98 or 2002... but, oh well...

Thoughts?

denieru
Almost there! ...9%
Almost there! ...9%
A.K.A.:Sempai
XBL:D3NIERU
PSN:DenSempai

Post by denieru » Fri Nov 18, 2005 18:02

quite the contrary, I wouldn't put that much effort into a dreammatch game... just be glad there are more characters, besides... Gai and hayate are there... i does make sense for their bosses to be around.

KyoIoriK
Charging...8%
Charging...8%

Post by KyoIoriK » Fri Nov 18, 2005 18:02

Empyrian wrote:So you have explicitly admitted to being a self-proclaimed Great HK player + Combo machine.

You also admitted to not posting much gameplay information in Cyberfanatix.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

You had willingly stepped on a trap which was not intended to be a trap in the first place.(I didn't even advertise it.) The original intent was actually to reveal the infinite by DL which incidentally is considered to be the most bang for your buck for 2 power and 1 skill stocks. Although you refuse to reveal it at Cyberfanatix, you can't stop me from revealing it in ON. You had also remarked that the combo I listed was wrong?

I would then like you to show me what other stunts you can pull off with 2 power and 1 skill stocks for DL. Of course, unless your infinite requires 2+X power stocks, 2 skill, 1 guy down and other sort of restrictions...

This is the most unintended bait I have ever set. You came here like a moth to a flame, can't complain of being burnt.

The easiest solution to all these is very simple. Reveal your infinite through a post or a vid. Let us gawk and ogle at it. Let us moan in despair over our inability to do it.

Which is not what you are doing.

I can accept people being selfish. Just be discreet about it.

No intention to tell still? So be it. If such infinites do exist, nothing can keep it under wraps for long. I can post a tier list now and it will circulate around most KOFXI English forums within a day.

The best thing for you to do now is to not post in regards to this matter. I don't want you to lose more "face."

Here's wishing the next posts you make in ON are gameplay related.
Just one thing to say...... That your combo is still wrong and that is not 10)%........ Trust me......

I will reveal the combo soon not now...... I will reveal on CX not ON......

Ask me anything related to Gameplay if you think i am just a person who posts combo combo and combo...... You can ask on ON i will reply you.......

Perfect Stranger

Alright you are right i am wrong, happy enough..... I told him to quit this topic and he still replied with such post but well.... I think if i stop it here it is enough...... I don't need to proove anything regarding my gameplay or combos........ If he has weird feelings towards me then be with it.....

ON guys are not what you are saying........ It is something else and it is better to leave it as well............

Anyways, cool guys..........

KyoIoriK
Charging...8%
Charging...8%

Post by KyoIoriK » Fri Nov 18, 2005 18:03

So is it confirmed that those sub bosses will be selectable in future?

AcidicEnema
ON Elite Spammer
ON Elite Spammer

Post by AcidicEnema » Fri Nov 18, 2005 19:50

KyoIoriK wrote:If he has weird feelings towards me then be with it.....
Dibs on the right to write the first Empyrian/KyoIoriK doujinshi. Across different forums, across different countries, the feelings that were never meant to be.

Fuu
hunted by pedo police
Currently Playing:by ear
PSN:OswaldK9o

Post by Fuu » Fri Nov 18, 2005 20:53

Got to admit, Empyrian can really bring in the best of the best of the internet without even trying.

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Sat Nov 19, 2005 06:34

KyoIoriK wrote:
Just one thing to say...... That your combo is still wrong and that is not 10)%........ Trust me......

Ask me anything related to Gameplay if you think i am just a person who posts combo combo and combo...... You can ask on ON i will reply you.......
If the combo machine says it ain't a combo, then it ain't a combo. No matter that this combo was posted on Japanese and Chinese BBS.

In HK, if you send an article to Ming Pao, if it is news worthy, you expect the rest of the newspapers to not carry the article later?

Same goes to your ultimate, super secret, once it comes out, the opponent sure die 100% invincible combo.

Admit it, you just want reverence. Why would you make combo vids? To educate the public? To show people you can do it?

AE: HK isn't even a country.

7d3j
Almost there! ...52%
Almost there! ...52%

Post by 7d3j » Sat Nov 19, 2005 17:57

Fuu wrote:Got to admit, Empyrian can really bring in the best of the best of the internet without even trying.
Ssshhh... give it a rest already! :S

AE: Don't! :P

nevadash
Powering up...89%
Powering up...89%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by nevadash » Sun Nov 20, 2005 00:32

Fucking..........what's the opposite of storyline scrub? Gameplay fag? Fucking gameplay fags ruin everything!

KyoIoriK
Charging...8%
Charging...8%

Post by KyoIoriK » Sun Nov 20, 2005 04:14

Empyrian wrote:
KyoIoriK wrote:

If the combo machine says it ain't a combo, then it ain't a combo. No matter that this combo was posted on Japanese and Chinese BBS.

In HK, if you send an article to Ming Pao, if it is news worthy, you expect the rest of the newspapers to not carry the article later?

Same goes to your ultimate, super secret, once it comes out, the opponent sure die 100% invincible combo.

Admit it, you just want reverence. Why would you make combo vids? To educate the public? To show people you can do it?

AE: HK isn't even a country.
Trust me man....... The one you are saying is not 100%.......

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Sun Nov 20, 2005 06:25

KIK: Can you Saving Shift in the air? XD

*still waiting to see unstoppable super duper invincible DL infinite combo.*

Hurry up, Vanessa's infinite has been discovered!

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

dream match

Post by Gunsmith » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:53

luckily this is the kof xi/whine/bash thread, otherwise I would have simply locked this topic, it's getting too messy. Here's a thread for you to continue your discussion, I know you want to!

http://kingoffighters.planets.gamespy.c ... .php?t=750

Empyrian
Almost there! ...61%
Almost there! ...61%

Post by Empyrian » Mon Nov 21, 2005 04:26

Gunsmith, that is a lousy bait.

Since no one took it, I can't play along. XD

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith